Do you suspect that you have a computer virus?
The number one reason customers contact us is because their computer or laptop has been infected by a virus or by spyware. Customers are always asking us how do I know if I have a computer virus?
Without any further delay, Code Blue Computing presents our Top 10 List of How You Know your Computer has been infected by a Virus or Spyware.
10. Your once turbo injected computer is running slow. Maybe you are no longer double clicking your mouse, perhaps you are quadruple clicking before anything happens.
9. Annoying pop up ads are popping up all over the place.
8. You are getting error messages alerting you that Window system files are missing.
7. You have a hijacked browser. You are searching for knitting classes in Nantucket and are being sent to websites selling fishing poles in Siberia.
6. Windows updates are not running. They are disabled or when you go to the website they will not download at all.
5. Your anti virus program has been disabled or is no longer running.
4. You are unable to log into your computer at all.
3. You have noticed that your computer is missing files.
2. Windows won’t start up at all.
1. You are getting suspicious pop ups warning you that you have viruses and to click yes to download anti virus protection.
The truth is there are new computer viruses popping up all the time. The viruses that we have been running into lately are ransomware viruses. After infecting your computer, you are being instructed to pay money to the creators of the virus. It is so important to deal with a computer virus or malware as soon as it occurs. We can help you to remove any virus or spyware that may be hidden within your system.
If you notice that you are having any of these issues and suspect that you have a computer virus please contact us. Email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 720-746-9763 so we can help you resolve the situation.
Code Blue Computing is a full service I.T Consulting firm based out of Broomfield, Colorado.